AKA Resolutions. But that sounds cliche. Though it does sound cliche how I’m rephrasing it, no?
1) Keep in better touch with my friends and people that I care about. I always use the excuse “it’s great that we can still get along so well even though we haven’t seen each other in forever; that’s the sign of a good friendship!” Yes, that may be true, and I’m lucky to have friendships that are so good that we can last through that, but I need to spend more time building these friendships and furthering them. I do care about everyone, after all! Take more trips, see more people!
2) Stop doing things to make other people happy; do things to make myself happy.
3) Typical girl things – be less fat, work out at least 2x a week (this is a vast improvement over the first 9 months of 2013!), eat more healthy
4) Spend less money on clothes; especially things that look exactly the same just in different colors. I’ve already stopped using my EXPRESS and VS credit cards to get out of the cycle of “oh sweet I have $40 worth of points expiring in two weeks – time to buy more to use this discount!” IT’S A RUSE. A CLEVER, CLEVER RUSE!
5) Stand up for what I want. Identify what needs to be done to get what I want, and go for it. Make. Shit. Happen.
These were bouncing around in my head, but it seems much more formal now that I’ve typed them out!